*IMPORTANT PLEASE TAKE NOTE*

~PAID ORDERS WILL BE SENT IN IMMEDIATELY~
~please do check your orders if you've ordered from us and inform us if there's anything wrong BEFORE the closing date thanks and happy shopping <3~





Terms&Conditions

Payment&Collection

Order Form

Order Status

Supply rates

BLACKLISTED






*all preorders take ~1 WEEK to arrive, unless there's no stock~

Saturday, October 8, 2011

BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED
once you sent in your orders, no backing out please!


John Neo Hwee Siang
Contact Number:93898854
Address: yishun street 61,block 613#06-173
Email: siang.7@hotmail.com


Order of fp bag sent in,  told me to send in order for him as preorder was closing. Didn't make payment and did not tell us when he wanted to back out. 


Alina
Number: 92766060
Email: alina.271297@hotmail.com

Order of connector ring sent in,  Didn't make payment and did not tell us when she wanted to back out. 


SMOOCHIE ZZZ
Email: smoochiezz@hotmail.sg
Sent in an order of 25 Mighty Wallets of $375. Claimed to be the owner of http://smoochiezz.livejournal.com/. Bargain with me, so i gave her a cheaper price. Supposed to transfer to me money but she said she did not trust me, so i asked her to place a deposit, she said okay. The next day she said she somehow was not able to pay me. But she told me she needed the items urgently so asked me to get it from my supplier first. I trusted her, told her to meet up soon, she said she was going to Kuala Lumpur. Then she told me that she showed her friends the wallet and her friends wanted them too, so she ordered more again told me to get i from my supplier first. The i asked her for her number she gave me this number: 83990921. But she told me not to call because her phone was under repair. On the day of meetup, i gave her a call and realized that number was an INVALID number. Waited 1 Hour for her and she did not come. 


When you order, please do not back out. Even so, please inform us first before we make an order with our supplier. Thanks.





No comments:

Post a Comment